Sunday, 6 April 2014

what's new pussycat?

Wow - it's Sunday again already, the time has flown by!
I hope it's sunshiny this morning for you - it is here, which makes the fact that I'll be locked in my sewing room all day (and probably most of the night) far more bearable when the sun is coming through the window and everything is bright and lovely.


All freespirit fabrics are 20% off at Pink Castle Fabrics with code FREESPIRIT20

AND far far away is available for pre-order (with a 10% discount for bundles already applied)




Fat Quarter Shop has the gorgeous 30s repros by Chloe's closet in now


Today is the last day to pick up a bargain in the elephant in my handbag spring discount weekend


I do love this bundle from Cuts of Cotton


Love unicorns? Me too - find them at Bobbie Lou's!



Loving this print from Sew me a Song



this is a great low volume bundle from Sew Fresh Fabrics


Here's a gorgeous viscose dressmaking fabric from Fabric HQ


Gorgeous greens from Backstitch


SALE40 will get you 40% off all sale fabrics and bolt ends at the village haberdashery while stocks last!


Just love these yuwa fabrics at Simply Sweet Fabrics


Want to win a gorgeous cargo duffle bag from Simply Solids?

Any purchase made of £20 or more until April 30th will get you a raffle ticket and a chance to win

Find out more on the blog

And that's it from me!

Have a great week - I'm off to sew like a mad woman for some filming this week.

3 comments:

Katy Cameron said...

I may have already got on the FFA bundle :oD

margaret said...

guess what has just dropped through my letter box yes you new book, glad I cut the lawn and cleaned the lounge this morning can now sit down and indulge myself in you book

Izzy said...

Dear Katy , 3 questions please? Does your sewing machine ever plug up with paper when foundation paper piecing a strip block? Also in your opinion is "modern" quilting a "style" or is it progressive thinking ? As a new modern learner Im intrested in your opinion since Im re learning a lot since beginning quilting in the 80s then taking a break. in the 2000s ..
Do you have a Janome ?? Please let us know when you are in the states , it would be lovely to meet you in person , take a class etc.

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!