Saturday, 19 April 2014

what's new, easter pussycats?

Happy Easter everyone!!!!

I'm sorry I was AWOL last week, I had a crazy hectic weekend teaching a workshop and then hanging out with some friends we hadn't seen for absolutely ages (like, 4 years ages). It was an excellent weekend, so that was good, but the fabric news got neglected.

All stash builders are 20% off this week at Pink Castle Fabrics with the code STASH20


Fat Quarter Shop have an awesome Aurifil giveaway on their blog


Loving the moustaches bundle at Elephant in My Handbag


The 30's playtime bundle is in stock at Simply Sweet Fabric, and if you like 30s repros this is a must have


Backstitch have a new section in the shop - thread, with loads of choices - gutermann, aurifil, perle cottons and DMC threads.

This is my go-to thread aurifil 50 weight in 2610....


Cuts of cotton is having a baby, and will be taking a few weeks off. 

Enchanted by CLoud 9 is in the shop now at Bobbie Lou's - it's such a great collection with strong bold colours. Love it.



The beautiful new collection from Dashwood Studio, Prairie, has just arrived at Fabric HQ


All sorts of new stuff has arrived at the village haberdashery, here's a couple of the new arrivals...

color me happy


and some prints from Sewing Box (pictured with a gorgeous chevron print)



Everything Nice is a new mixed bundle from Sew Me A Song. It lives up to the name.


Sew Fresh Fabrics have some new bundles too. I love this one. (Because I do love that granny square print)


Simply Solids have the full collection of flurry dots from Dashwood in stock now. Just love these dots, they're so useful and great colours.


Lastly - a heads up. Alyssa Thomas of Penguin and Fish is having a pre-sale of her new fabric line, Here Kitty Kitty. Order now and get 3 bonus patterns for free! (but hurry - the sale is only until April 22nd)


Have a great Easter! I hope you get all the eggs you desire! (Guess what? I haven't bought any yet...I am a terrible terrible parent and need to go shopping right now!)

2 comments:

dolores said...

You got me with that first photo!:)
So glad you had a nice visit with friends!
Got Easter goodies yesterday...wasn't going to since they are older but then...why not?!:) Hoppy Easter Two Ewes Two!:)
xo

mascanlon said...

Glad you had a fun visit, nice to reconnect with friends. But you better scoot out to find those chocolate eggs!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!