Tuesday, 3 April 2012

bloggers bundle WINNERS!

Brenda at Pink Castle Fabrics had the unenviable task of narrowing down all of the entries to just 2 winners yesterday. It was tough (she was emailing me back and forth with her favourites!)

So who has won?

nicke

Nicke's bundle is 'What's Cookin' and has a gorgeous selection of reds, oranges and navy blue. Fun fun fun. It's in the shop now!!!

laurel

Laurel was inspired by her living room, hence the name of her bundle 'Laurel's living room'. This would make a fabulous gender neutral quilt, wouldn't it? Get it here!

The contest was such fun, it was really great seeing all of the entries and there were so many good ones. Brenda and I have agreed we'll have to do it again before too long.

Thank you to everyone that entered - there were so many bundles that could have won, picking just 2 winners was not easy.

So, Nicke and Laurel - email me, you have a bundle of fabrics waiting for you! Congratulations!

14 comments:

Flying Blind... said...

Well done ladies!
Thanks for the fun Katy & Brenda xxx

RuthDesigns said...

Congratz girls!

Sarah said...

Congrats to the winners!

Katy Cameron said...

Congrats to the winners! I imagine you must have been getting fabric blindness after looking at all those bundles lol

Jennie P. said...

Congrats to both! It was so fun!

Laurel said...

oh my goodness, thank you so much!! you just made my morning...

**nicke... said...

yayayayayayay!!!! i am soooooooo excited!!!!!!

Teje said...

Congratulations Lucky Ladies! Thank you Katy, for hosting! x Teje

Jacey said...

Wooo! My girl Nicke won a bundle, and a fabulous one at that! I wish I'd taken time to participate, but I'm glad to know you will run another round sometime soon!

Cherie said...

Congratulations to the winners!! This was a fun contest!! =D

Danny Heyen said...

Great job ladies! Congrats!

Kelly said...

those are both great bundles!

diane said...

wow, those are 2 great bundles. Congrats to the winners

Laurel said...

oh, wow... it got here today, and it is even prettier in person!! i'm so excited!

Post a Comment

I try to reply to comments as often as I can. Sometimes my life gets a bit too busy but please know I really appreciate each and every one!

Blog Archive